Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet Nothing....

Well, the time has finally arrived. With 3 weeks until our baby is expected to arrive, l have finished the last of my sittings. I am still taking/processing orders right through my leave, so feel free to call or email if you have order related questions. Towards the end of May l will post about my return to work, as well as emailing those who have expressed an interest in booking a session upon my return. If l promised to email and you haven't heard from my by the end of May, give me a holler, l may have overlooked you!
I think that's all l have to say at the moment, l am hoping to get time to post some of my recent sessions, so keep an eye out for them. I will also announce bubs arrival here when l get home from hospital!
Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and support!
Lisa xx



So, this is me a couple of weeks ago (l've got bigger since then!). And just so you know, l do maternity sessions all the time, but because of the private nature of these type of photos, they are never blogged! Keep it in mind if you're expecting!


No comments: