Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Weddings (yes, l photograph those too!)...

Here are some shots of one of my recent weddings. These guys were a lot of fun and one of the groomsmen was an old friend from high school.

If you are interested in having wedding photography by me, or know someone who is looking for a wedding photographer, drop me a line at




I mostly work in the Ballarat area but will travel up to 1 and a half hours (at additional cost). My fees start at $700 for approx 6 hours and this includes a fantastic proof box that has a customised canvas photo cover, which holds 150 proofed 4x6" photos. My albums are a "deal sealer". I offer hardcover coffe table books with custom photo covers at very reasonable prices.


The photos you are looking at here are proofed to have an urban style finish. I do most of my proofing in a simple style, but it's nice to throw in a few edgy pics as well.

L




No comments: