Sunday, March 15, 2009

Maternity leave.

Finally got around to looking at my schedule and comparing it to my due date and have now set my cut-off for sessions.

I will take session bookings for dates up until Friday 17th April. There will only be limited places available, so get in early to ensure you don't miss out! This date is the last friday of the school holidays, so there will be plenty of time in there to capture your school aged children as well. You can contact me either by email lisajo@netconnect.com.au or call my mobile on 0488 582 543. I have only three weeks until my due date from this cut-off, so there will be no exceptions in booking after this time.

As for my return date, l am thinking towards the end of May, but will have to wait and see how l am coping with the new bub. Preference will be given to newborns and younger babies during this time, as they change so quickly. You are welcome to leave an email at any time during my leave expressing an interest in a session. I will try to reply as often as possible. I will post on the blog when l am ready to get back to it!

And since l can' post without pics, here's my pretties (and can someone explain why my six year old looks more like she is sixteen?)


Lisa xx



No comments: