Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fresh and new...{For Jodie}

Well, this is about as fresh as l get them. So new and tiny {less than two weeks old}.....
I was hoping for a sleepy baby, :) LOL, alas it was not to be and she was awake the whole time!!
Hopefully will post some more of this sitting in the next few days....

If you are interested in this type of session {newborn baby art} it is best done in the first 2 weeks of life {around six days old is perfect}. I know this is a hard ask, but l am willing to come to you, if it makes life easier for you. When they are this little all they want to do is sleep {which is what l want!} and if you leave it too much later they start to develop newborn acne. If you are pregnant and are thinking about this, email me at lisajo@netconnect.com.au or call me on 0488 582 543 and let me know your due date, so l can leave gaps in my schedule for you in the weeks before and after your date.

No comments: