Friday, August 8, 2008

Teddy....

l thought maybe l should post a bit more about myself and my family and our crazy life, so you can get to know us a bit better....

Now, my Charli is an attached child. You know the ones - teddy bears, blankies, stuff like that...

they have a favourite and nothing else will substitute (not even a newer version of the same thing - believe me, l've tried!)

Now the photo below is Charli's teddy. She loves it to bits. It's been down the toilet (more than once, l might add!LOL) buried in the dirt, lost and found at the shops, to bed every night, tucked under her arm most days, and around and around in the wash more times than l can count. most parts of teddy have been sewn back together at least once.

Her teddy is (ver originally) named "Teddy"! When asked by strangers what her teddy is called, she has been known to look at them like they are idiots and declare "Teddy" - like Duh!

She will not let me re-stuff it!

This week after l picked her up from kinder, l asked her who she had played with - the answer? Teddy!

"I took teddy outside to play and get fresh air".

"Teddy is my best friend".

It's nice to know she has a best friend, but l do find it slightly disturbing when she talks of her teddy like it has thoughts and feelings!! LOL

L

No comments: